Skip to content
- Always keep pears separate from hard jewelry such as rings, hard metals, or other abrasive objects to prevent them from damage to pearls.
- Never store pearls in airtight packaging. Pearls are best kept in a soft cloth pouch or soft jewelry box. This will prevent them from becoming brittle or damaging the luster.
- Rule of Thumb: "last thing on, first thing off."
- By putting your pearls on last it ensures that hairspray and perfume have had the chance to dry and do not come in contact with the surface of your pearls.
- By taking off your pearls first it ensures that your pearls do not get scratched or caught in garments.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection